Monday 20 May 2013

thinking of homebirth.

Totally forgot to press post on this last month! oh well here goes :


Ok I wouldnt normally admit that I parp, but I the other day I just had to let off a VERY loud parp, to which my 2 an a half year old jumped and looked at me, an I said 'whoops I popped'
and she excited said 'THE BABY OUT!!??'
LMAO, 'erm no sweetheart it was just winding popping, sorry'
Shes very interested in the baby popping out my 'lady bum' as we call it, lol!


Even though Goslings birth didnt go exactly to plan (hospital waterbirth) and ended in emergancy forceps instead , I'm still considering a homebirth for this one.
But how do you cope with the mess???
My water broke before my labour started and every contraction was a gush of liquid, :/ I managed with nappies on way to hospital then my mum convinced me to let it out on the floor while she moped up (all embarresment and worry about being naked or disgusting completely dissapeared in labour, lol)
 I am worried about being stuck in the bathroom during my whole labour for fear of leaking all over my carpets, dont fancy clearing that up after labour (an mums to far away to help now :P ) aswell as the blood ectect.
But then again, no birth is the same, and I and lounge in my bath as soon as I want!
I know Gosling would love to see the baby pop out, shes constantly trying to look between my legs and loves seeing the Birth centre video where the baby comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment