Monday 28 January 2013

new year new determination

January first week

Gosling has breastfed in the mornings, as I plan to keep doing, she had no more till nap time (but LOTS of food snacks) at naptime I manage to breastfeed her for less the 10minutes, cuddling her to sleep while she is in bed, her arm wrapped round my neck in a very loving death grip, lol!

she had no more bf in afternoon ( again tho, lots of snacks, its like she is starving!)
the other at night i asked my partner to put her to bed so I wouldnt have to feed her, but being a man he left the night light on even tho we know full well that she'll get out of bed if there is any light! I only discoverded the light was on after she'd gotten out of bed 3 times and he insisted each time the lights were all off, gah! so i had to feed her, but managed less the 5minutes!
 Gosling has been very good recently, ive been trying to keep her busy, and explaining that MIlkies are for babies and sleepy times only.
A few weeks ago, she fed in the morning, then i decide to keep busy! we went to town early and to the library, my hope was that she'd be worn out and fall asleep without milk on my way to BF cafe where i am a peer supporter. she did not fall asleep! i walk around for an extra half an hour an she still didnt sleep. at the end of cafe she had a melt down that required milk. she fell asleep on the way home and woke up when wegot back, she was very upset had some milkbut was near hysterics and made me cry too trying toconvince her to stop.
I so so so want another baby, but trying to 'restirct' feeds has been so horrible, Ive been torn about giving in, missing the milk and cuddles through out the day, and i know neither of us is ready to quit, so what if pregnancy drys me up? hopefully its worth it and we'll make it through some how.

I'm due to 'surge' this weekend, CD14. If the reducing works, the surge will get high enough to ovulate. I have OPKs at the ready, and checking for EWCM every day recording it all on Countdowntopregnancy.com

Im totally prepared to DTD and make a baby!








No comments:

Post a Comment