Tuesday 22 January 2013

my early chrismas present!


23/12/12
Having a RED christmas. a wonderful present :/
A giant bowl of very chocolatey sugary porridge to console me, an the slightly comforting knowledge that I can safely have as much bree and wine as I like over Christmas&new years :-(
Its been a bad month, my IBS has been super aggrivated the last two weeks so I guess thats why we missed ov, to be fair, if I had gotten pregnant in the cycle looks like I would've been due on my DDs 3rd bday, and she would go to nursery the week after. So not the best timing. This baby obviously knows when it wants to happen! good luck to those left xx
my cycle was 47days long., 5days shorter then the cycle before, progeress ? :/
I'm going to try OPKs again, so far it looks like I 'surge' cd 14 ( ewcm) and ovulate cd30. hoping OPKs will confirm this, and having visual evidence might give us the push to DTD even if we're exhuasted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment