Saturday 22 September 2012

proud moment, growing up x

You may imagion what your child will be like while your pregnant, and from a young age you think you 'know' there personality. I thought i had a car loving, climbing, fearless, active, loud, fun, cheerfull, chatty amazing little almost tomboy girl. Well she is. What i hadnt thought was she'd be a pretty in pink sparkle loving princess! 
  My child is only 2 years old and I can't use the loo upstairs without hearing ' mummy pretty pretty' and finding her raiding my makeup box,( how the hell did she reach it!?) And used up all my metallic purple lip STAIN! Guess I should be glad she hasn't figured out how to unscrew the eye powders. Yet.
 She got stained bright pink, and it was the lipstick that normally stays on for 2 days... I didnt think I even wore lipstick much (even tho I own loads and will have to hide them in the safe) yet I must've influenced her.
 I make a point of telling her every thing is pretty, blue, green, clothes, cars, birds, dogs, trees, sticks, shadows, ectect. I avoid pink like the plague, not because I hate pink though, I actually have a fond spot for the 'right' pink. I'm just worried that pink is a gate way colour for frills and tiaras. Yet shes really decided on her own the the prettiest things are pink, shiny, glittery ectect >.<
Still, love her more every day watching her grown into a very real little person, she'll be telling me in no time that 'MUM, you can't go out in that!!' LOL.

*preeeeeettty*

No comments:

Post a Comment